[WANTED] Standard MT-09 Seat

Spot

Reaction score
If anyone's replaced their standard seat and is looking to get rid of it please let me know.

I've had mine remodeled and it's ace, but I always like to have all the bits so that I can make it standard again should I ever want to.

tomamoto

Reaction score
If anyone's replaced their standard seat and is looking to get rid of it please let me know.

I've had mine remodeled and it's ace, but I always like to have all the bits so that I can make it standard again should I ever want to.
mate did you have to pay 220 for remodeling and donor an old seat that like 360 total? just looking on various options

Spot

Reaction score
The £220 was to give them my existing seat and have it remodelled. So that could've been the total cost.
But then I then paid 'Slats £50 for his old seat so that I had an "original" just in case I ever wanted to put in back to standard.
If I remember correctly I dropped off the seat on the Tuesday and collected it on Friday (the place is I used is local to me). It was a pretty quick turnaround.

tomamoto

Reaction score
Ok cheers just thinking if you want to keep an original and give them a new seat which you buy from yamaha for 160. Looks nice though

M

MT account

ive had back ache for a couple of days now after riding on my rally seat...........i think it might be going on the bay soon if that keeps up...............:D

M

MT account

I'll buy it from you ;)
im sure a lot of other people will too! ill see if the seat is causing back ache after this weekend when ive had a good rideout on it. its a bit on the hard side for my liking.