Acf-50

crotchrocket

Reaction score
I hadn't used this before. its quite an oily product which leaves a shiny oily finish. Where do you guys tend to use this? Engine and nuts/bolts?

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I hadn't used this before. its quite an oily product which leaves a shiny oily finish. Where do you guys tend to use this? Engine and nuts/bolts?
Everywhere u can get it mate. It does a great job of keeping the shit off the bike

crotchrocket

Reaction score
I was worried that it would let grit stick to the bike. Certainly made a lot of smoke when it burnt off the exhaust pipes !!

flydnb

Reaction score
its great for smearing over your little chap as well before some cottaging action, especially if you haven't been for a while and you have gone a bit rusty.

pipski99

Reaction score
I spray it all over everything except the brakes. It goes on the tank, exhaust, plastics, headlight etc...

Got the girlfriend trained - she's buying me 4 cans of ACF50 for my birthday off ebay.

marcusfordus

Reaction score
I only cover metal but not the headers or discs. The calipers get treated by spraying a small amount onto a tooth brush and doing the bits that need it. That way you wont contaminate the brake pads.

Sent from my XT615 using Tapatalk 2

Birdy

Reaction score
Yup , agree with everyone, all over EXCEPT discs . Sprayed so much of it on my tdm i fell straight back off it :) slippy stuff !