Hello From France !

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Alexia, and I lived in France.
It is the first time I join a foreign community forum, and I excuse me for my bad english :eek:

I used to ask the permission before make any introduction, but I don't know if the Admin is available here ..
So I hope I can introduce me here, let me know if it is a problem. Thank you ..

I work at JMV Concept, creator and manufacturer of tuning parts from 1979.
All our products are hand-made, and french (of course !).

We used to export our products in Europe and overseas. We have some importators in few country.

We have created some new parts for the MT-09, and maybe some of you could be interest to know them (?)
Our parts for the Yamaha MT-09 have succes in France yet, because there are different of the others products you can find for your bike. I propose them in the french forum yet (Produits JMV Concept : les 1ères photos ...) and at the Yamaha shop in France.

We have created
: 2 models of rear hugger (one for who want getting his back wet !), windshield, lower spoiler, air intakes, plate numer ..

Our parts are on fiber polyester (so can be repaired), and there are delivered with fixations. The parts fit on the original hole of the bike.
Our products are hand-made, in a craft way. What allows us to propose products of very good qualities.

If you are ok, I could post some more pictures, ask to your questions, send you some quotation etc ..

I'm sorry again if my introduction can't be accept here, but I hope it should be :confused:

Thank you :)

Alexia