Hello to All

Baldy

Reaction score
Hi Folks just picked up my MT-09 today 18/04/14 and I found this forum so here is a little about me , been riding bikes since the late 80's everything form a Fizza to RD350 power valve to Fazer's and just chopped in my FZ1 for the MT-09 .I was s Star rider instructor back in the day and I am at the mo an I.A.M observer for the Lichfield Group , I still have a Tuono Factory R but when I had a test ride on the MT the FZ1 had to go , with only been 5' 7" this is the first bike in a long time I can put both feet down on the floor but still not having to my knees up round my neck when on the foot pegs , only done 110miles so far but the chicken strips are no more and just need to finish the run in on the engine . Still waiting for the odd bits to arrive for the bike ,Tail tidy , crash bungs etc but then it should be sorted , Here is a link to my new MT-09

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/xbaldyx/MT-09.jpg

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi Folks just picked up my MT-09 today 18/04/14 and I found this forum so here is a little about me , been riding bikes since the late 80's everything form a Fizza to RD350 power valve to Fazer's and just chopped in my FZ1 for the MT-09 .I was s Star rider instructor back in the day and I am at the mo an I.A.M observer for the Lichfield Group , I still have a Tuono Factory R but when I had a test ride on the MT the FZ1 had to go , with only been 5' 7" this is the first bike in a long time I can put both feet down on the floor but still not having to my knees up round my neck when on the foot pegs , only done 110miles so far but the chicken strips are no more and just need to finish the run in on the engine . Still waiting for the odd bits to arrive for the bike ,Tail tidy , crash bungs etc but then it should be sorted , Here is a link to my new MT-09

Welcome and congrats...

I'm also an I.A.M member...been an advanced Driver and Rider since 1998 but Sshhhh don't tell these lot 'coz they might not talk to us again haha ;)

That's a cracking looking bike by the way...

Motley

Reaction score

Cracker lookin' bike there mate.

Baldy

Reaction score
Thanks to you both its the Kenny Roberts 80's race colours and I'm not one really for bland colours had a Hornet 600 that I had custom painted Index of /xbaldyx/Hornet that was an exceptional job but with new tech comes new engines and it had to go ;-)

W8ENN

Reaction score
Great looking bike mate. I've come from RSV's and Tuono's. Loved them!! Had 5 of em but being a short arse could only get one foot down. Now the MT fits me better with both feet on the floor. Welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk