User Tag List

Bike
    MT09
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New to Forum New to MT-09

Picking up a 2017 in like a week. Those familiar with Japan know you have to wait for everything.. LOL

So what do people have and what are some modifications for the bike.? Where is everyone located? I am in Yokosuka area, just south of Yokohama.

I am planning on the Akra exhaust as well as Heated grips and better seat. Also doing the fly screen. Let me know what you guys think.

M

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello and welcome from the UK, I like many are fascinated by Japanese people and the culture and country, keep us informed on your new bike.

Bike
    MT09 ABS 2017
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, welcome to the site, I fitted a Puig sport screen to mine, It's more to keep the speedo clean but it does work, also a radiator guard is a must, I fitted a R&G one but it could have done to be a few mm wider?

Bike
    2015 MT-09 Tracer 2008 KLR 650
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GTR View Post
    Picking up a 2017 in like a week. Those familiar with Japan know you have to wait for everything.. LOL

So what do people have and what are some modifications for the bike.? Where is everyone located? I am in Yokosuka area, just south of Yokohama.

I am planning on the Akra exhaust as well as Heated grips and better seat. Also doing the fly screen. Let me know what you guys think.

M
    Hello from Ireland!
    After having the ECU recently flashed on my MT-09 Tracer I'd recommend this invisible but extremely noticeable 'upgrade'.
    Get your bike nicely run in with your new exhaust 'an all then, treat it to a bit of electronic tuning.
    You WILL be very impressed!

Bike
    MT09
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppie View Post
    Hello from Ireland!
    After having the ECU recently flashed on my MT-09 Tracer I'd recommend this invisible but extremely noticeable 'upgrade'.
    Get your bike nicely run in with your new exhaust 'an all then, treat it to a bit of electronic tuning.
    You WILL be very impressed!
    Thanks for the info and those are all great additions. Really excited as this bike to me is a real good bargain for the price.

Bike
    MT09 2017
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I'm from vietnam. Just bought yamaha MT09 a few days. New to Forum New to MT-09-22045684_10155721561956465_1264328499605966044_n-jpg