User Tag List

Bike
    Mt09
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2017 Mt09 LED blinker wire diagram

Does anyone who has LED lights or the blinker plus have a wiring diagram or instructions on how to wire these in? Rather struggling a bit right now. Any help would be incredible. Cheers!

Bike
    Yamaha MT-09
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Creebsy View Post
    Does anyone who has LED lights or the blinker plus have a wiring diagram or instructions on how to wire these in? Rather struggling a bit right now. Any help would be incredible. Cheers!
    Not really sure where you're struggling, there are only 2 wires to each indicator. LEDs do need to be wired with the correct polarity and have either an led flasher unit or resistors in line, but apart from that its a straight swap from the standard indicators.

Bike
    MT-09 2016
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the Yamaha LED + indicators, they have running light and indicators on the front pair. Rear light and brake light as well as indicators on the rear, they were dealer fitted so sorry I don't have a wiring diagram for you.

Bike
    MT-09 Tracer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Creebsy, I am having the same issue. Did you find where to connect the green cable for the front running light on the LED blinker plus units?

Update. Located the 12v aux power female plugs with male blanks behind the odo display. Ordered the male ends from eBay so I will connect into here for the plus front of the blinkers.
    Last edited by LorenzoSouth; 06-18-2017 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Found aux power outlet. Adding information on this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LorenzoSouth View Post
    Hi Creebsy, I am having the same issue. Did you find where to connect the green cable for the front running light on the LED blinker plus units?

Update. Located the 12v aux power female plugs with male blanks behind the odo display. Ordered the male ends from eBay so I will connect into here for the plus front of the blinkers.
    Just link it into the sidelight wire

Bike
    MT-09 Tracer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Fazer1, thanks for the heads up, do you know the best place to splice into that? Left or right side?