That link doesn't work for me!
    It looks like it's been removed.

Bike
    Triumph Tiger 800
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    whole thing as a video with ride by, unfortunately the sound quality doesn't do it justice...

note, this is not an instructional video, any attempt to follow this procedure is done so at your own risk... or pay Pete to do it for you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds bloody awesome, well done.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great thread & video sounds fantastic,how's the bike run with exhaust mod? Well done.

Bike
    Triumph Tiger 800
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Standard exhaust mod... 2nd edition

bike is running just fine, it's only 500 miles old so still running it, sort off.
    I did the same mod to my last MT09 and it got extra 5bhp and that was run on a dyno , expecting the same from this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers ToastedBlue I will watch out for 2nd hand exhaust to modify, do you know what the before and after D/B are?.

Bike
    Triumph Tiger 800
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    don't have a db meter but mates iphone app showed 94db on rickover at the exhaust exit pipe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not too loud then cheers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun64 View Post
    Cheers ToastedBlue I will watch out for 2nd hand exhaust to modify.
    Picked up an immaculate low mileage system today on eBay, for the commencement of the mod, it should be here by the end of next week. So I guess better prepare the old mini disc cutter for some labotomy work.!!!
    Personally I really like the look of the stock exhaust it just sounds strangled, and this is an extremely cheap mod on this system, compared to all the other alternatives which are still most likely to be a better option, but I think this will do nicely thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kernow View Post
    Picked up an immaculate low mileage system today on eBay, for the commencement of the mod, it should be here by the end of next week. So I guess better prepare the old mini disc cutter for some labotomy work.!!!
    Personally I really like the look of the stock exhaust it just sounds strangled, and this is an extremely cheap mod on this system, compared to all the other alternatives which are still most likely to be a better option, but I think this will do nicely thank you.

I don't think you can wrong with this mod especially since toasted blue has gone to so much trouble with the pics etc,I will be keeping an eye out also for 2nd hand exhaust system,keep us posted with how you go kernow.