Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 74
  1. #11
    Senior Member pipski99's Avatar
    Bike
    Yamaha MT-09 Race Blu
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Bradford, UK
    Posts
    268
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple Trouble View Post
    Flash options are:

    • Disable the top speed limiter.
    • Start up mode defaulted to A mode.
    • Reduced engine braking (decel cut).
    • Alter fan temperature. Set to come on at 96 and off at 91 instead of 104 on and 99 off.
    • Turn off the AIS (clean air system). Less popping and banging. If you like the popping then leave this option turned on.

    Any combination of these options are available.
    Are those same options available in an original MT09 flash? Could be nice to switch a cup of those switches on mine.
    Fuelly is great. Thanks SMB

  2. #12
    Super Moderator Triple Trouble's Avatar
    Bike
    2016 R1, 2016 MT09, 2014 MT07, 2016 Tracer
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berkshire.
    Posts
    5,791
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pipski99 View Post
    Are those same options available in an original MT09 flash? Could be nice to switch a cup of those switches on mine.
    Yes they are bud


  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Bike
    mt 09 tracer
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    aveley, essex
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple Trouble View Post
    No problem mate
    how about 27/28 sept? any good?
    MT09 Tracer Racing Blue, Full Akrapovic, comfort seat, rad guard, giles tools levers,heated grips, R&G frame protector , crank protectors

  4. #14
    Super Moderator Triple Trouble's Avatar
    Bike
    2016 R1, 2016 MT09, 2014 MT07, 2016 Tracer
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berkshire.
    Posts
    5,791
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by glaik0562 View Post
    how about 27/28 sept? any good?
    PM Sent bud


  5. #15
    Junior Member Flobalob's Avatar
    Bike
    MT09 Tracer
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can I have the info to please👍🏻

  6. #16
    Junior Member Flobalob's Avatar
    Bike
    MT09 Tracer
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you send me the flash details also👍🏻

  7. #17
    Junior Member Flobalob's Avatar
    Bike
    MT09 Tracer
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I take it that's a no then��

  8. #18
    Super Moderator Triple Trouble's Avatar
    Bike
    2016 R1, 2016 MT09, 2014 MT07, 2016 Tracer
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berkshire.
    Posts
    5,791
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol sorry @Flobalob. Been mega busy and somehow missed all ur posts The tracer ecu flash is here..!. Flash details are above in #4


  9. #19
    Member donut's Avatar
    Bike
    MT-09 & MT-07 and CB200
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Berkshire, UK
    Posts
    88
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple Trouble View Post
    Flash options are:

    Disable the top speed limiter.
    Start up mode defaulted to A mode.
    Reduced engine braking (decel cut).
    Alter fan temperature. Set to come on at 96 and off at 91 instead of 104 on and 99 off.
    Turn off the AIS (clean air system). Less popping and banging. If you like the popping then leave this option turned on.

    Any combination of these options are available.


    Sorry if this has been asked/answered before (did look but couldn't find anything):

    If the top speed limiter was removed what sort of new top speed does that give and please say whether that's an indicated or true speed.

    Picked up a second hand egnaro one today and I reckon that, like others, it may well be limited to an indicated 141mph (just guessing of course - haven't had the chance to try on a closed road yet).

  10. #20
    Super Moderator Triple Trouble's Avatar
    Bike
    2016 R1, 2016 MT09, 2014 MT07, 2016 Tracer
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berkshire.
    Posts
    5,791
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donut View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked/answered before (did look but couldn't find anything):

    If the top speed limiter was removed what sort of new top speed does that give and please say whether that's an indicated or true speed.

    Picked up a second hand egnaro one today and I reckon that, like others, it may well be limited to an indicated 141mph (just guessing of course - haven't had the chance to try on a closed road yet).
    Top speed will be the same as the MT-09...
    160+ true speed depending on the rider/road conditions etc etc


 

 

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:04 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.5
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like v3.2.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


MT09.motorcycle-talk.com is not associated with Yamaha in any way. We are an enthusiast site dedicated to the Yamaha MT-09 / FZ-09 motorcycles. Our goal is to offer a place for Yamaha FZ09 / MT09 owners to discuss rides, events, mods, maintenance, purchasing, etc.

vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com