The tracer ecu flash is here..!

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So.....
Who wants to be the first person in Europe to have their tracer ECU flashed???

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Flash options are:

• Disable the top speed limiter.
• Start up mode defaulted to A mode.
• Reduced engine braking (decel cut).
• Alter fan temperature. Set to come on at 96 and off at 91 instead of 104 on and 99 off.
• Turn off the AIS (clean air system). Less popping and banging. If you like the popping then leave this option turned on.

Any combination of these options are available.

glaik0562

Reaction score
Flash options are:

• Alter fan temperature. Set to come on at 96 and off at 91 instead of 104 on and 99 off.
• Turn off the AIS (clean air system). Less popping and banging. If you like the popping then leave this option turned on.

I'm interested in price and place and will it smooth it out?

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi. The price is £200 inc vat. We're situated in Newbury. West Berkshire. You can either ride to us or post your ECU. It's entirely your choice. Yes it will smooth it out for you

glaik0562

Reaction score
Hi. The price is £200 inc vat. We're situated in Newbury. West Berkshire. You can either ride to us or post your ECU. It's entirely your choice. Yes it will smooth it out for you
thats fine. i'll need to look at my shifts as it would be a long day required?. What is your availability in September? i would have a 200 mile round trip and sending it to you is not an option as i use the bike every day to get to work.

regards

pipski99

Reaction score
Flash options are:

Are those same options available in an original MT09 flash? Could be nice to switch a cup of those switches on mine.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lol sorry [MENTION=1548]Flobalob[/MENTION]. Been mega busy and somehow missed all ur posts [emoji15]. Flash details are above in #4

donut

Reaction score
Flash options are:

Sorry if this has been asked/answered before (did look but couldn't find anything):

If the top speed limiter was removed what sort of new top speed does that give and please say whether that's an indicated or true speed.

Picked up a second hand egnaro one today and I reckon that, like others, it may well be limited to an indicated 141mph (just guessing of course - haven't had the chance to try on a closed road yet).

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked/answered before (did look but couldn't find anything):

If the top speed limiter was removed what sort of new top speed does that give and please say whether that's an indicated or true speed.

Picked up a second hand egnaro one today and I reckon that, like others, it may well be limited to an indicated 141mph (just guessing of course - haven't had the chance to try on a closed road yet).
Top speed will be the same as the MT-09...
160+ true speed depending on the rider/road conditions etc etc