Service book

Tommy

Reaction score
Quick question lads, did ye get a seperate service book to be stamped along with the owners manual? I just seem to have the owners manual, but nowhere to get it stamped at service.

bobh

Reaction score
Yes, it's called the Warranty Handbook. The first page should have the registration details (Model, Frame No. etc.), and later on there are pages for each service, including the all-important 600mile/1000Km one.

See your dealer to get it - it's an essential document when you went to sell the bike on.

Tommy

Reaction score
cheers folks, need to get onto the dealer then, they had forgoten the books and toolkit when they delivered the bike, got them in the post but the warranty book isnt there.

kev

Reaction score
tool kit, you mean you get a tool kit, have you looked under your seat? no I don't mean at the space to put half a sandwich in (thin sliced bread only) I mean the underside of the seat it's self, there's a screwdriver and one small allen key, that's all I can find (so far) but going to start new thread as people don't always read all the answers.

LewFZ1

Reaction score
Same here screw driver and an Allen key, But they could have stuck them up were the sun don't shine. A more useful thing would have been the "C" spanner to adjust the rear shock. I have plug and go puncture repair kit + 3 CO 2 gas cartridges under the seat as well. Let's face it I think that is a more useful thing to carry than any tool kit.