Slipscreen sports screen?

Shaun64

Reaction score
Anyone got a slipscreen sports screen on there tracer? They are £35 inc post on eBay come in lots of colours,I don't fancy paying more than double that for a named sports screen.

fazers1

Reaction score
Yeah thats why i got the chinese one.I pefer a short one as you get clean air but get blown about with the large ones

Shaun64

Reaction score
I've fitted the slip screen sports screen jury is out on looks I think it looks abit lost as it's only a 1 foot tall, first thing I noticed when riding upto 60 was how quite it was also it feels like riding a naked bike which I like,once over 60 there's more noise than with my zero gravity d/b but I am going to stick with it for local rides as it will help keep my speed down and it's only a 2 min job to swap it back.i will post some pics soon.

FJW

Reaction score

El Bandito

Reaction score
Faker,

I got the Powerbronze touring screen for my Tracer and I think it's good for keeping the elements off me so I'll be keeping it for the winter. It's still a bit noisy so I was was going to cut down my original screen to try to reduce the noise. What size is the slipscreen compared to the original? Do you notice much difference in protection and noise?