How low can you go

Mitch

Reaction score
Not had a proper Chance to get the dunlops over yet but I love how light it is in the bends had some good runs but not had a chance to fully crank it over yet. .. what feedback do they give in the bends at high speed? ... still holding back little on tipping them in due to the bouncey suspension

Twozup

Reaction score
Been off the edge of the back tyre on the RHS still about half inch to go on left.
I surprised myself I didn't feel I've had the bike over that far as I've only ever ridden it in jeans (once in leathers but not hard enough to get it over!)
Think it was long left handler at the rest & be thankful!

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

Twozup

Reaction score
It was stable enough on bend I think I got it right over on but I can't really get 100% with the suspension.
I know some on here think the Dunlops are cack but I'm kinda changing my mind that when they're warm they really soften up on the sides. But shite in the wet totally no confidence in them.

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

Mitch

Reaction score
It was stable enough on bend I think I got it right over on but I can't really get 100% with the suspension.
I know some on here think the Dunlops are cack but I'm kinda changing my mind that when they're warm they really soften up on the sides. But shite in the wet totally no confidence in them.

Click [HERE] then {HERE}
Yer when i got home had a feel of them and a good carress of them and they felt warm and a little sticky

crotchrocket

Reaction score
Well these are my 'chicken strips'. Not really a fast or good rider and certainly no good at cornering, but these look alright to me lol

Stripy

Reaction score
Not feeling too confident with the Dunlops, so have still got a chicken strip as wide as a little finger :/

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get some pilot road 4's on an get scraping those pegs lol

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

Twozup

Reaction score
Well these are my 'chicken strips'. Not really a fast or good rider and certainly no good at cornering, but these look alright to me lol

Me either crotch- I don't consider myself fast/brave/ a nutter etc I've had a couple of fast sportsbikes but never considered myself as a "racer" on the road etc but always able to hold my own
But I was genuinely surprised when I got home and did the usual post ride checks and had a look to see if tyres were nail free etc and couldn't find my chicken strip on one side!!
I knew I was well over on one particular long constant fast bend but didn't for a second think I was on the edge of the tyre and not once did the tyre feel anything but planted
As I say I think the Dunlops will come into their own in summer on hot days with plenty of heat to make them stickier
No doubt pilot 4 better tyre but Dunlops certainly more capable than I am. If it's dry!

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

Credry

Reaction score
I've cheated and done a track day so pegs down on both sides, still 10mm chicken strips on front but nothing on rear, but we get the Bridgestones here and they're quite good...IMG_1541.jpg

Twozup

Reaction score
Nice furring!! Re fronts- 10mm? Bloody hell! I've still got about a third of a tyre in scrubbed either side on the front haha!

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

Birdy

Reaction score
I got about 10 mm strips on the rear ,but about 20mm on the front , wtf ? never noticed such a big discrepancy ( get in !) on any of my other bikes . If i ride off the edge of tyre on the rear,i should have 10mm left on front . Mmmm... wonder what will happen ... try tomoz on way to work !:)

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lol. Just make sure u warm em up first. I'm exactly the same tho. 10mm back and 20 front.

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!