User Tag List

Bike
    MT09 ABS 2017
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

logging in problem?

Anyone else having trouble logging in, when I tried the name and password boxes would drop down and not work, I had to log in via facebook? Am I doing something wrong?

Bike
    MT09 ABS 2017
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm still having this problem, plus now I can't even log in with facebook, it was only when I tried to open another account using the same email address that I got a login page that I could use? HELP.............................................. ..

Bike
    MT09 ABS 2017
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's still the same, getting sick of it now......how can I contact admin..... ?