Goodridge bradied brake hoses

Martin p

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i am currently having some brake lines front and rear made up at goodridge. Luke @ goodridge has told me to pass on his number and if you ring him and mention your a forum member he can do us a good deal. The number is 01392 369090 EXT 210. ask for Luke. Cheers Martin P

mt dave

Reaction score
hi martin saw Luke at the NEC was going to send him oem lines never got round to it did u send him yours ? cheers Dave

Martin p

Reaction score
Hi dave, yes i first spoke to luke about a month ago and he said he was busy with the show so i sent mine in a week ago for him to replicate as the first set, should be getting them any day now to hopefully fit at the weekend. Also i looked at all the tail tidys out there and they all seem to hang down a lot, but now my number plate is on i think mine looks ok. When the pipes are on i will post some pics.

mt dave

Reaction score
hi martin spoke to Luke today at Goodridge ordered my brake lines ive ordered the carbon effect lines good to do Buisness with looking forward to recieving them so i can get rid of the horrible OEM rubber ones which feel like a wet sponge. cheers Dave

mt dave

Reaction score
should be here by wednesday 18th december making them to order phone luke up yourself number and extension number is on top of thread which martin p put on the forum i can not say how much ring him and see how much he will charge you you will not be dissapionted with the price get rid of the OEM lines rubber lines always feel like a wet sponge i always put braided hoses on my bikes more feel cheers dave

mt dave

Reaction score
hi ordered my goodridge brake lines on thursday they arrived saturday morning fantastic service i went for the carbon look definatly worth the money looks loads better should have good brakes now as they were a bit spongy before if you want some phone goodridge 01392 369090 ext 210 and ask for luke tanton mention this forum and he will give you discountDSCN0489.jpgDSCN0490.jpgDSCN0491.jpg