Pirelli Diablo

Pauldavid

Reaction score
Hi all,

Has anyone tried the MT on Pirelli Diablo's and if so, how did they perform?

fizzy

Reaction score
Hi all,

Has anyone tried the MT on Pirelli Diablo's and if so, how did they perform?
A mate of mine runs them on his mt with good results, but he is not getting the same life out of them as my pilot 4s ,obviously you really can't compair them,I also used them on my r1 and really liked them but prefer the pilot 4s on the mt

Pauldavid

Reaction score
Thanks for that fizzy, I know from reading various posts on here that the PR4 is good but I can pick a pair of diablo's up for about 80 quid less and I'm a greedy sod so that appeals!

fizzy

Reaction score
Thanks for that fizzy, I know from reading various posts on here that the PR4 is good but I can pick a pair of diablo's up for about 80 quid less and I'm a greedy sod so that appeals!

Try pricing them on hear https://www.tyreleader.co.uk you might be surprised I have used them for my last 2 set's good prices and very fast delivery, I am a tight tw#t aswell :cool:

bobh

Reaction score
I've used Diablos on a couple of bikes, mainly because they are cheap. But they do wear out sooner than the more expensive stuff, so in terms of value they may bot actually be so great..

I reckon Conti Motions are a good bet as a budget tyre. I put them on my Fazer when the awful OEM BT021's got to the point where I couldn't stand the abysmal handing any longer. Rear Conti lasted around 6000 miles, and has been replaced with the same, the front's still on with plenty left at 7000.