Pre-order / deposit

CHRISPY

Reaction score
So anyone know how this is going to work ? When do the dealers normally take deposits ? I'm curious as when the FJR first came out, it was kinda screwy in that I think there was limited availability and you had to order in advance of the first ones even getting to the showroom. Is it going to be a get-in-line sort of thing ?

Attachments

flying circus

Reaction score
I need to sit on the bike if it fits I will buy it (6'4" & 110kg) I have not seen a bike for a long long time that just seems so right for me. only three other machines I have owned were spot on out the box my bmw f800s Yamaha tdr 250 and my rd350lc. everything seems perfect esp power weight and look of the bike, but most of all its a triple.

Rabbitman109

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, United States
I am not the type of person to order a motorcycle. I don't want to get my hopes up just to find out that I don't like the bike. I always sit on a bike multiple times before I even think about buying it. It just makes more sense to me, to avoid buying a motorcycle that I don't like.

If you want to inquire about placing a deposit on one of the new models, the best place to check would be your local dealer. They will have a general time line of when the new bike will be coming. I know that I am looking forward to this bike, but I am definitely going to be patient and sit on one first before I think of it as another bike for the garage.