Rattle

Fariel

Reaction score
I'm almost at the point when I don't enjoy riding the bike anymore because of the constant petty problems I'm having with it. Secretly hoping that something will fail in the engine so bad that they'll have to replace it...
feel you mate. Ive been waiting for a mth for the damm new cam and till now, was told to keep on waiting by the dealer. makes it worse, after you mentioned the sound is replaced by a new one..why Yammie..oh why

Cypher

Reaction score
feel you mate. Ive been waiting for a mth for the damm new cam and till now, was told to keep on waiting by the dealer. makes it worse, after you mentioned the sound is replaced by a new one..why Yammie..oh why
Why is it taking so long? My dealer (Lamba) ordered the tensioner on 24 January and already received it on Thursday of the same week.

Regarding the noise, I'm not sure if it's due to the revised tensioner but all I know I can hear something that wasn't there so might as well be the tensioner. Hard to tell.

pipski99

Reaction score
My dealer ordered my tensioner last Thursday and it arrived on Saturday. Getting it fitted tomorrow.

I don't understand the long delays some people are experiencing. Maybe Yam have pulled their finger out and are knocking the parts out in the required quantities now?

Fariel

Reaction score
Why is it taking so long? My dealer (Lamba) ordered the tensioner on 24 January and already received it on Thursday of the same week.

Regarding the noise, I'm not sure if it's due to the revised tensioner but all I know I can hear something that wasn't there so might as well be the tensioner. Hard to tell.
not sure why its taking so long..have a feeling dealer waiting for more bike with the same prob before ordering. its the only dealer in my country, do no choice for me..gotta wait and keep on waiting..sigh

as for the new sound, does its sounds real annoying to the extend of afraid while riding?