Review by Cager on Two Wheels

Del Mar

Reaction score
For those of you who may not have seen this, here is a review by Cager on Two Wheels in Portugal. He doesn't appear to be a very experienced rider and he's done some review vids for his NC700X and the CB500X.

But, well worth a look - it's quite hilarious in places.

Try from 10:30 when he first opens her up on the motorway - 16:30's hilarious too.

But joking aside, it's actually quite an informative video - this alone would make me buy one..! :D

Yamaha MT-09 / FZ 09 Review & Testdrive - YouTube

pipski99

Reaction score
I saw that review before I took an MT for a test ride and I loved it, especially where a little bit of poop comes out when he opens it up :)

Commented, subscribed and liked that video already, and watched most of his other videos too. Great video clips in general and nice to see the sights and sounds of Portugal.

Snelle Snip

Reaction score
Nice to hear him say about 3.30: I'm going with the A, this is the softer one!
Good review and difficult not to laugh laudly when hearing the guys enthousiasm riding the MT-09.

crotchrocket

Reaction score
Yeah its a great vid. I too watched it before i bought one (along with all others :) ) I just can't help thinking its Chekov from the new Star Trek Films

Last edited:

matt.b

Reaction score
Loved this review, some funny banter amongst it all too. Well worth your time to watch

Luismn

Reaction score
This is a very nice video! I live in this area. These roads are my daily commuting. I did my test drive in the same dealer and i remember when i was driving at 190 kmh in the exactly same spots. "Holy cow... Foda-se" lol

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk