T rex- still knocking out the plastic

M

MT account

ive not heard much since marc lobbed that mini into a tree but i noticed that the rest of them have been busy grinding down plastic into pretty lumps. anyone got these fitted over here? probably a stupid question since *thaigate* but i thought id ask.
i have sent the T-rex factory a message asking if they would re-machine the FZ to MT but as mine will be an FZ im not too fussed.....
if they were available over here would anyone be interested as the price is right, the UK as usual gets ripped a new one when it comes to buying stuff. i dont hold with it myself so ill always try to find a deal if possible. my recent arrow bulk buy was an amazing success.......:rolleyes:
N70-14CC-1display.jpg

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ive not heard much since marc lobbed that mini into a tree but i noticed that the rest of them have been busy grinding down plastic into pretty lumps. anyone got these fitted over here? probably a stupid question since *thaigate* but i thought id ask.
i have sent the T-rex factory a message asking if they would re-machine the FZ to MT but as mine will be an FZ im not too fussed.....
if they were available over here would anyone be interested as the price is right, the UK as usual gets ripped a new one when it comes to buying stuff. i dont hold with it myself so ill always try to find a deal if possible. my recent arrow bulk buy was an amazing success.......:rolleyes:
View attachment 1178
I've got the Yamaha case sliders so no good for me but they do look smart...

M

MT account

i just noticed on the ebay top photo that they do them plain as well so they would be ok over here.

M

MT account

Last edited by a moderator:

Schultzy

Reaction score
I dont think they actually label the case/engine protectors - they only label the sliders.

Ive seen pictures that had fz-09 on the case protectors (as above) and ones without so I emailed them - they said the sliders didnt come with embossing. That being said I havent ordered them - I think julianziggy on here has them?

I certainly wouldnt want fz-09 in big bright writing all over my mt09!

---
FZ-09 is only on the frame sliders and not the case covers.

Thanks,
Freddy...

For more motorcycle accessories, visit us at:

Motorcycle Race Stands, Sliders, Spools, Chocks

M

MT account

I dont think they actually label the case/engine protectors - they only label the sliders.

Ive seen pictures that had fz-09 on the case protectors (as above) and ones without so I emailed them - they said the sliders didnt come with embossing. That being said I havent ordered them - I think julianziggy on here has them?

I certainly wouldnt want fz-09 in big bright writing all over my mt09!

---
FZ-09 is only on the frame sliders and not the case covers.

Thanks,
Freddy...

For more motorcycle accessories, visit us at:

Motorcycle Race Stands, Sliders, Spools, Chocks
yup, i dont want FZ on my bike even tho its gonna be an FZ......it just sounds wrong. im still waiting for a reply to changing the name on the guards.....

M

MT account

yup, and they were amused on the Rdlc forum when i said i was gonna paint my bike in kenny rodgers green cos i only had this for a reference..........
The-Kenny-Rogers-Story.jpg