Thread: MT 09 Exhaust?

Bike
    Tropicocity
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple Trouble View Post
    Hi. Welcome. It's a race system so not legal but you would be very unlucky if an MOT tester failed it. Just make sure the baffle is in for the test then take it back out afterwards lol
    Lol cool I guess I'd have to worry about that at a later date anyway, will make a separate post to gather opinions on what to do in terms of buying one!

Cheers

Bike
    mt09
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple Trouble View Post
    I can guarantee you will be heard by oncoming traffic with the carbon akrapoviÁ...
    Cars part like the red sea when filtering lol
    i can vouch for this ,especially on shut off, pops and bangs a treat

Bike
    mt09
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love my gpr can, sounds great! I use for city riding too.

Bike
    mt 09 speed triple 94r
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

M4 Can

Have the M4 end can on mine with baffle out......And flashed love it.
    I am a welder so can replace original MT 09 Exhaust?-imag0280-540-jpgif i ever sell the bike,

Bike
    MT09 ABS Deep Armour
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was at the NEC last month.. was looking at the Lextek stand, they do a full system which has a very similar header/curly bit.. but you can have a choice of End Can.. have included some dyno results which where all done using the same ecu flash, but was the FZ not the MT... the Lextek are about £350 for full system and sound good too.

MT 09 Exhaust?-img_1207-jpg

MT 09 Exhaust?-img_1210-jpg

MT 09 Exhaust?-img_1209-jpg

MT 09 Exhaust?-img_1208-jpg
    Deep Armour- Puig Dark Tint FlyScreen - R&G Crash Bungs - R&G Rad Guard, Shortie Levers, Modded Akrapovic Titanium Can, Aftermarket ECU Flash, Evo-Tech Tail Tidy & LEDs, Ermax Seat Cowel (with tank stripe), HEL Carbon Brake Lines....

Facebook: https://goo.gl/ZGboq6

Bike
    2015 Blazing Orange MT-09 ABS
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you want a very loud pipe which is short and GP-like, SP Engineering's Moto GP Extreme full system is awesome. Excellent build quality and fooking loud. Baffle out and it's insanely loud.
    2015 Blazing Orange ABS + Flash Tune/STech 2016 Flash + Nitron R1 Shock + Race Tech Springs + SP Engineering Moto GP Extreme Full System + V-Trec Levers + Yamaha Air Intake Covers + Yamaha Sports Screen + GSG Engine Sliders + R&G Tail Tidy + Evotech Rad Guard + Evotech Chain Guard + Evotech Pillion Blanking Plates + Pyramid Seat Cowl + Pyramid Side Infill Panels + Puig CNC Oil Plug + Rosso Corsa II's + Puig Race Valves

Bike
    Yamaha MT-09
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the full AkrapoviÁ exhaust on mine, with the DB killer fitted it does just that it kills the sound, without the DB killer it is very loud so I like others on here have made their own baffle mine is simple and works great passed its first MOT last month with it fitted with no comments made.