Bike
    mt09 2014
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

late 2014 mt09

Hi!
    I just bought a MT09 from a local dealership and they say it is a 2015 model, but when i look it up it says its a 2014 model. The bike was made in december 2014. Ive Heard that the 2014 models have a crappy fuelmap. Do i have to worry if the bike was made that late in 2014? Hope someone have some knowledge about this.
    Thank you // Fred

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sometimes bikes and cars made in one year can be registered in another year, it could be because they were sat at a dealers for a while, or the dealer had some reason for registering it on a different years plate - usually sales figures.

I wouldn't worry about it, and as far as the map on different years, well i'd say get out and ride the bike for a good few miles and see if you like it, if you do, great, if you think something needs to be changed, have it flashed.

Personally i heard so much about the MT09 - snatchy throttle, hooligan machine, can't keep the front wheel down, crap brakes, bad map, too much torque, not enough torque, wrong tyres....

Yawn,

Everyone has their own opinion of what makes a good bike and what makes it enjoyable to ride, i'd stop listening to the keyboard warriors and just enjoy it! If you are a half decent rider who knows how a throttle and brakes work and has some from of clutch control, you should be grinning on an MT09!

Bike
    mt09 2014
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi!
    Maybe this can help somebody, i have talked with offical Yamaha store in sweden and they say that yammi has a breakpoint in june/july after that they starting to make the next years model. Thanks for replya on my first post//Fred