Real world fuel tank range

razz

Reaction score
Hello everyone , while I still wait for my money to arrive , I was wondering what you all getting from a tank , I commute around 200 mile a week and don't wanna spend half my life in a petrol station :) thank you for your responces .

razz

Reaction score
Cheers dude , love ya vids by the way , very funny they be :) POWER !!!!

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I get on average 115-125 miles a tank doing 75-80% city riding and I don't exactly "hold back"

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

Fariel

Reaction score
getting 170km till the last bar starts blinking. On avg, 18km/l fc. 90% city riding.

Keep calm & keep on riding ~

M

MT account

getting 170km till the last bar starts blinking. On avg, 18km/l fc. 90% city riding.

Keep calm & keep on riding ~
oh thats nice as i can go 200-240 without gas stations.......im gonna need a can. :(

pipski99

Reaction score
I've managed 156 miles on a tank but only just and I was panicking by the time I got to the petrol station. I got 12.88 litres in so if the fuel tank capacity is accurate at 14 litres then there was only 1.12 litres left in it.

If you check out my fuelly stats: bumblewasp (Yamaha MT-09) | Fuelly you should be safe at around 130 miles to a tank but depending on your riding style you may have the reserve light flashing by that time.

I think you are going to be in the fuel station a heck of a lot.

M

MT account

well, they seem to have that covered so back to ebay again................ct110-04.jpg

M

MT account

this thai version should get me between mountains..........................sparegas.jpg

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jesus Cypher ! 90 to a tank full ! you are aware there are a few more gears after you click it down one ! lol
Pmsl. Who needs 2nd gear when he rides everywhere in 1st on the back wheel lol

Cypher

Reaction score
Jesus Cypher ! 90 to a tank full ! you are aware there are a few more gears after you click it down one ! lol
What do you mean, it goes up too!? I thought up was only for putting it back into neutral!

In all seriousness though, that's what the fuel consumption is like in heavy London traffic. Or I just happen to have a faulty engine :)

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What do you mean, it goes up too!? I thought up was only for putting it back into neutral!

In all seriousness though, that's what the fuel consumption is like in heavy London traffic. Or I just happen to have a faulty engine :)
I think uv for a faulty right wrist lol