Entertainment on the go

Chipfatbob

Reaction score
Does anyone have any opinion or experience on the best system of headsets? Ideally, I'd like something I can use with my phone for both voice calls/controls and music. I don't need bike to bike but I do need to be able to hear it above the wind noise at cruising speed. I'm currently riding with an Arai X4.

Cheers.

Chipfatbob

Reaction score
Haha! Shameless self-promotion! Which one would you recommend? Tbh, sound quality and noise cancelling is most important to me.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lol. Well I have the FM3 and can't fault it. When I rang the Mrs to test it out she thought I was sat at the side of the road...I was actually on the motorway almost in 3 figures... the conversation was crystal clear and if you have an iPhone u can do all the things on it via Siri so u don't need to touch the phone at all...

Chipfatbob

Reaction score
OK. I'm interested. A couple more questions:

Is there any difference in the sound quality (when listening to music) between the f4 and f5?
My lid seems to generate quite a bit of wind noise at cruising speed. Should I still be using earplugs with this system?

Thanks, in advance.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
OK. I'm interested. A couple more questions:

Is there any difference in the sound quality (when listening to music) between the f4 and f5?
My lid seems to generate quite a bit of wind noise at cruising speed. Should I still be using earplugs with this system?

Thanks, in advance.
There's no difference between any of the models, they all have superb sound quality..!

I use ear plugs with mine and I can hear everything just fine

ACE CAFE MEET FRIDAY 27th JUNE @ 6pm