DIAG menu on the clocks

scotscoot09

Reaction score
Hi guys, read about the CO settings and stuff but anyone tinkered with the DIAG menu. I imagine it is for diagnostics and gives readings from the many sensors
(Fuel pressure, oil temp and pressure, nox sensor, TPS, cam and crank position sensors, etc . . . .)
But without proper knowledge or literature they are just numbers to me.

The menu goes from 1 - 70 (where the speed would normally be displayed) and for each number selected there is a reading next to it which I assume is given in a variety of formats depending on the chosen number ,
ie:- temperature, pressure, voltage etc . . .

Does anyone have any experience with this. Or even a workshop manual.
There should be a list in the service manual that dictates what each number relates to.
And I would imagine it will state whether the engine should be running or not for any given number ???

sigtrm

Reaction score
Sorry bud I only have it in PDF form
Yes, but is it raster or vector PDF? My weights like 80MB because it is all jpegs, you said that you sent your via email so I thought your have to be smaller size which implicate vector PDF therefore searchable one.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes, but is it raster or vector PDF? My weights like 80MB because it is all jpegs, you said that you sent your via email so I thought your have to be smaller size which implicate vector PDF therefore searchable one.
No idea wot it is... I just know it's a PDF file and I read it lol