soooooooo unstable

razz

Reaction score
dudes , rode many many bikes , but the MT with no stupid limiters is the most unstable bike i`ve ever ridden , what a frigging laff i had , have fun but pick ya spot , luckily my local airfield is wide , the MT needs it all :) will do my best to get her back to track electronics for a final dyno and pretty print out soon

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just be very careful when you get it dyno'd...
We don't want them cocking up all the good work lol

flydnb

Reaction score
dudes , rode many many bikes , but the MT with no stupid limiters is the most unstable bike i`ve ever ridden , what a frigging laff i had , have fun but pick ya spot , luckily my local airfield is wide , the MT needs it all :) will do my best to get her back to track electronics for a final dyno and pretty print out soon
whys it unstable ?

razz

Reaction score
gord knows dude , its all over the shop at full chat , doesn`t weave , just does its own thing :) makes ya concentrate , but as i`m very rarely flat out , i`ll not worry :)

flydnb

Reaction score
gord knows dude , its all over the shop at full chat , doesn`t weave , just does its own thing :) makes ya concentrate , but as i`m very rarely flat out , i`ll not worry :)
when you say full chat do you mean accelerating hard or at very high speed say over 130 ?

misscrabstick

Reaction score
Compared to some bikes I have owned the MT considering it's 125 like weight is in my opinion pretty stable, I owned a zr7 kawasaki ( like a Zephyr) that was hideously scary over 100 mph, the front end felt like it was made of supermarket trolley parts.

I find my neck won't take much more than 120 mph for a mile or so before I slow down on the MT09, I think I have been 130ish a few times on it and it's not scared me with the handling, perhaps some suspension adjusting may help?

flydnb

Reaction score
Mine is stable at 130 but anything over 140 mph on a naked is just a pain in the neck like miss C says , I look at it as a licence saver .

boro

Reaction score
Mine used to get upset near the limit but with the front and rear fixed it is now solid. Well worth looking into and with a 2nd hand rear shock is cheap.
Only down side is all the 600's racing past me again on the straight as I top out at 130,,,,

bullet

Reaction score
I went out Sunday got to 130 and started to get peeled off its hard work man

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
TT wish I could but the NZ to UK is a bit of a trek :cool: As our Oz buddies will attest too, we are in a bit of a tech black hole down this end of the world.
Lol...
Post it... u will get it back within a week :D