I made the change...:-)

Cornish

Reaction score
Hello guys and girls, Cornish here, i thought i would post up a hello.

Well having been a superbike nut (and still am) i decided to take a test ride and see what my mate (JT-09 on here) was on about...

blimey, it reminded me of what biking is all about which id forgotten about as always looking for that 2mins of fun you could actually get on a superbike on the roads.

loving it, yet having to run in from new is a pain as i just want to have fun and go enjoy.

i went for a grey, with the Akro and grey inserts, have put on some stomp grips and thinking ASVs yet that'll be it for a while. Here's a photo of mine and JT-09s bikes...

2015-04-04 18.17.47.jpg

Looking forward to speaking more on the forum and learning about the bike from fellow owners.

Ride safe and keep it on the black stuff :)

Cornish

fizzy

Reaction score
Welcome mate , got shot ov my beloved 4c8 r1 to buy the MT don't miss the r1 a bit the MT has definitely put the fun factor back in to bikes for me
Enjoy :cool:

Cornish

Reaction score
Not sure about the screen option yet SteveCBR as i have had the official phone bracket put on (just waiting on the right holder for there iPhone to be delivered) so will wait until thats sorted. thinking yes as wind buffering on the test bike at 120 was a little high :)

Fizzy, i couldn't agree more, don't worry I've got me eye on an NC30 400VFR for the sunny fast days though, just they've shot up in price so may have to wait a little :-(

JT09

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Yup thats me in the photo with Cornish. Loving my MT09 too and always looking for new people to ride with so give me a shout if you're up for a blast.

I've had mine for 2 months and I've already done 2300 miles. Yup I ride a lot as I don't have a car anymore. I have a deep Armor MT with Akra system

I've already done a couple of mods that I can share. I found the The Akra with the baffle out......... Earth Shatteringly loud and baffle in, too quiet. I have cut down all the external pipes and re-fitted the baffle. It now make a nice in between sound.

I have also today send off the genuine 'Side Radiator Guards' off to be powder coated black. So will show some photos of how they look when they come back.

Look forward to chatting and sharing stories with everyone.

JT

loneranger

Reaction score
are they ABS mate? I've got mine today and seems to be missing a abs logo on front mudguard.

Fluke

Reaction score
Hi mate and welcome to the madness
Good to see you've gone for the fastest colour, great choice.
No doubt we'll meet at box hill one sunny sunday.
Cheers, Fluke

Fluke

Reaction score
Hi mate and welcome
Looking forward to meeting you and Cornish at Box hill some Sunday soon
All the best, Fluke