quick shifter problem

cam147

Reaction score
Hi all, got a 2018 sp and quickshifter stopped working, it was intermittent for a while then nothing now. i have had my bike dyno tuned last year and have short levers however the clutch switch and the pressure switch inside the quickshifter is working ok, checked with multimeter. what else can i check or have checked with a diagnostic reader? i have been over the measurements 24mm, 258mm etc. can i reset or switch off light on dash as even when unplugged the light is still on. Any help much appreciated.

Emptydennis

Reaction score
Had the same problem on my 2018 MT09SP, It also started to cut out the ignition very intermittently, a bit dangerous!. Fortunately it was still just about under warranty. Dealer replaced the quickshifter as faulty, they also said they had dealt with a number of occurences of this problem.

cam147

Reaction score
Thanks for that, yea my bike is cutting out aswell just for a split second but didn’t think they were related. I didn’t want to replace the shifter without being sure, that was the problem. Nice one 👍

cam147

Reaction score
Had the same problem on my 2018 MT09SP, It also started to cut out the ignition very intermittently, a bit dangerous!. Fortunately it was still just about under warranty. Dealer replaced the quickshifter as faulty, they also said they had dealt with a number of occurences of this problem.
👍