Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A year 2000 Fazer 600

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2009 FZ1s.

The FZ1 took me all over Europe and has been a brilliant bike, which is why I hung on to it so long, but I took a test ride on a 2017 MT-09 and was hooked!

Bike
    mt09
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rob5006 View Post
    Reading on another thread about people owning quite lively bikes before going onto the MT09....a friend of mine traded in a GSX 1000, I traded in my Suzuki GSR750, just wandering what other bikes came before the switch to the MT09...?
    Ive got the honda nc 750 x. Not so lifely but a good commuter.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Traded in versys 650 grand tourer to help finance my Tracer. A brilliant bike but have never known a exiting parallel twin.
    Also have a rv 200 vanvan, so happy to report both my Japanese bikes were built in Japan!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had a huge variety of bikes over the past 38/39 years, from Fizzies and C90s to GSXR1000, Daytona 955i, Fireblade 929, ZZR1100s, RD400s etc. I race a CBR600F steelie and the roadbike directly before the MT-09 was a 2009 Kawasaki Versys ABS Tourer I bought new and did 40K miles on. I don't do the touring I used to do - racing took over from that - so I changed to a fun bike not a practical one. Having said that, I kept the Versys for 3 months after I bought the MT (and done 3000 miles) just in case I didn't like it and wanted to go back to a tourer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lozzo love the c90 in the UK you really have at to have owned used a c50/70/90 before you can call yourself a biker, I passed my clipboard old style bike test on a c50 fitted with 70 head barrel and piston. Contrary to what some say the cub series are motorcycles not mopeds.
    Versys 650 GT wins your respect but for me the parallel twin be it CD 175 / A65 / xtz1200 or any of the thousands of others simply cannot match a triple for awakening the sences.

Bike
    Tracer 900
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I p/x a Honda CBR600FAC for the 900 Tracer....The Honda was a nice bike with very little complaints but i'm more of a Yamaha person and the Tracer 900 was I wanted (even though with the rider seat and screen issues)
    My first bike though was a Suzuki X7 which eventually was fully ported and tuned, just ran it in ready for a mad thrash before a "Sorry mate, didn't see you" smash completely wrecked it
    Last edited by Littlebruv; 01-01-2018 at 11:30 AM.