Thread: The mt has gone

Bike
    MT09SP MT10SP Honda cb 360
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The mt has gone

Hi Guys just a quick note to let you know I have just sold my bike, the forum has been a good place to find out information and help from the members in the 3 years of owning the bike I have really enjoyed it but it's time to move on and try something different, a big thanks to TT (Richie) for doing a cracking job with the forum and a big thanks to Simon for the flash tune and dyno set up of my bike (still the best mod you can do to the 09 in my humble opinion )the mt 09 has definitely been one of the top stand out bikes I have owned in more than 40 years of riding. ....I might regret selling it and who knows I might be back if it doesn't work out with the new bike I have ordered
    See ya Fizzy
    Last edited by fizzy; 11-12-2016 at 09:41 AM.

Bike
    Yamaha MT 09
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzy View Post
    Hi Guys just a quick note to let you know I have just sold my bike, the forum has been a good place to find out information and help from the members in the 3 years of owning the bike I have really enjoyed it but it's time to move on and try something different, a big thanks to TT (Richie) for doing a cracking job with the forum and a big thanks to Simon for the flash tune and dyno set up of my bike (still the best mod you can do to the 09 in my humble opinion )the mt 09 has definitely been one of the top stand out bikes I have owned in more than 40 years of riding. ....I might regret selling it and who knows I might be back if it doesn't work out with the new bike I have ordered
    See ya Fizzy
    sorry you are leaving fizzy , what bike are you going to get ? thanks for the advice mate , hope to bump into you one day , probably at one of DC's shows . all the best mate .

Bike
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mt 10 ...sp mate

Bike
    Yamaha MT 09
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm only slightly jealous !! I take it you've ridden one , what are they like ? cheers mate

Bike
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No not ridden the SP they are not available until February and I will not be registering mine until March for the new reg,so in the meantime I'll be out on my enduro bike The mt has gone-20161002_084609-jpg
    Last edited by fizzy; 11-13-2016 at 08:32 AM.

Bike
    2017 MT-09 2007 MT-03
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm waiting for the new MT-09 to appear as mine is nearly 2 years old with 10k on the clock and I fancy a new one, just so I can piss my kids of as I will be spending their inheritance. I have tried the MT-10 but didn't like it.

Bike
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bloggsy View Post
    I'm waiting for the new MT-09 to appear as mine is nearly 2 years old with 10k on the clock and I fancy a new one, just so I can piss my kids of as I will be spending their inheritance. I have tried the MT-10 but didn't like it.
    What didn't you like about the MT 10 mate?

Bike
    2016 R1, 2016 MT09, 2014 MT07, 2016 Tracer
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See ya Fizzy
    Keith what on earth have you done???
    Only kidding bud lol. It's been great to have you as a member on here. I hope you stick around mate. Thanks for the kind words. I know Simon is chuffed about the comments. He said he will be in touch for a chat. All the best with the SP. I'm only "slightly" jealous hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bike
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple Trouble View Post
    Keith what on earth have you done???
    Only kidding bud lol. It's been great to have you as a member on here. I hope you stick around mate. Thanks for the kind words. I know Simon is chuffed about the comments. He said he will be in touch for a chat. All the best with the SP. I'm only "slightly" jealous hahaha

Cheers Rich I'll keep a eye on the forum and will be in touch when the new bike lands so you and Simon can work your wizardry on it lol

Bike
    2016 R1, 2016 MT09, 2014 MT07, 2016 Tracer
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers Rich I'll keep a eye on the forum and will be in touch when the new bike lands so you and Simon can work your wizardry on it lol
    That's a deal mate. We will hold you to that lol