Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Bike
    Matt Grey MT09 ABS
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HPS Naked Vario Touring Screen

Anyone got any thoughts on HPS Naked Vario Touring Screen?
    Not the best of looking things but does it do the job for a reasonably long distance motorway ride on an MT 09...and help the neck muscles!
    Any comments would be appreciated..
    Cheers

Bike
    MT-09, Fazer8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not tried a Vario on the MT-09 - as you say they do stick out like a sore thumb. I have one on the Fazer, and although it does keep more wind off the body,I find it creates more turbulence around my head, whichever setting it's on. It's an MRA, by the way, which I think is what HPS sell, though I got mine from Motea in Germany when the exchange rate was a bit more favourable!

On my MT-09 I just have the standard MRA touring screen, which I think looks OK considering its size. It works pretty well - I don't do a lot of m'way riding, but it's well up to 2-300 mile days.

Bike
    Matt Grey MT09 ABS
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Not tried a Vario on the MT-09 - as you say they do stick out like a sore thumb. I have one on the Fazer, and although it does keep more wind off the body,I find it creates more turbulence around my head, whichever setting it's on. It's an MRA, by the way, which I think is what HPS sell, though I got mine from Motea in Germany when the exchange rate was a bit more favourable!

On my MT-09 I just have the standard MRA touring screen, which I think looks OK considering its size. It works pretty well - I don't do a lot of m'way riding, but it's well up to 2-300 mile days.

Thanks for that.
    Same colour of bike as mine incidentally...