Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bike
    Yamaha mt 09
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've sold my MT but still check the forum out it was a great bike. Ref tyre info I've got the Michelin Road 5s on my new bike and they are excellent. I had Metzler Roadtec 01s on my MT09 and they were excellent too. Be hard to pick a winner between them...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Bike
    MT 09 and others
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Locksmith View Post
    Wheres everyone gone these days?
    On the facebook MT groups.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bacon View Post
    If anyone is experiencing issues like me, the quietness is likely down to the security captcha failing to let me do so! I emailed the admin and they got back to me today that it should be sorted, this post is the test

edit: Wahey
    Yep, I took me a few months to actually be able to register. Finally got that fixed, posted a few times and had absolutely no response whatsoever, so yeah... not looking great.

A shame, not a lot of resources for MT09

Bike
    MT09 ABS 2017
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The trouble with Facebook is you use your real name (mostly) and it only takes a couple of minuets to find your address, so if you've put photos of your bikes on then it's all too easy for someone to join the group and take your pride and joy... so be careful
    Last edited by kev; 11-01-2018 at 02:34 PM. Reason: typo

Bike
    MT-09, Fazer8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kev View Post
    The trouble with Facebook is you use your real name (mostly) and it only takes a couple of minuets to find your address, so if you've put photos of your bikes on then it's all too easy for someone to join the group and take your pride and joy... so be careful
    Yeah, always worries me when Facebook friends post 'Oh, look,here's me in Ibiza' (or wherever) 'and I'll be back home in (town name deleted) next Tuesday'. Are you seriously asking to be burgled?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FZ-09 Forum seems busy enough, everyone must be on there?

Bike
    2017 MT-09 2007 MT-03
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i put the michelin 4s on at the last service i dont find any difference in handling but the wearability is far better than the bridgestones fitted as original equipment.