Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The SHAD seat arrived Friday and I fitted it to the bike yesterday, can't wait for the better weather to try it out..

Just sitting on the bike the seat feels like there is quite an extra thickness of padding (compared to the standard seat) and it feels a lot firmer, just hope it does the job and gives my 15 stone frame (and backside) a more comfortable ride.

Will let you know.

Nice looking bike tuxracer, mines the same year (2015) but in blazing orange and came with a free akrapovic exhaust, just wish it had better quality suspension though.

Bike
    B-king
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nibor View Post
    The SHAD seat arrived Friday and I fitted it to the bike yesterday, can't wait for the better weather to try it out..

Just sitting on the bike the seat feels like there is quite an extra thickness of padding (compared to the standard seat) and it feels a lot firmer, just hope it does the job and gives my 15 stone frame (and backside) a more comfortable ride.

Will let you know.

Nice looking bike tuxracer, mines the same year (2015) but in blazing orange and came with a free akrapovic exhaust, just wish it had better quality suspension though.
    Thanks, I'm pretty pleased with the way it looks now. A nice set of adjustable levers and a suspension job next and it'll be done. The seat will make a fair difference to the comfort but a new shock is the only real cure. Think I'll go with Maxton or Nitron for mine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had mine reshaped with memory foam. I bought a spare seat EBay. Very happy with it total cost including postage 110 much more comfort and no sliding forward.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Bike
    2017 MT-09 2007 MT-03
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nibor View Post

Will let you know.

Did Santa come early ????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bloggsy View Post
    Did Santa come early ????
    Generous wife Bloggsy.