Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Bike
    MT-09 2017
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Led-plus blinkers with Yamaha saddlebags

Hello from Helsinki, Finland! I bought MT09 and wanted to have some bags. In local shop I saw last year's model equipped with Yamaha soft bags. They didn't fit straight, some modification was needed. Blinkers had to be fixed bit more narrow, they did it in store, I'm really happy with the result. Led-plus blinkers with Yamaha saddlebags-7f091200-7c4d-4f73-ab58-11a4a2d5585b-jpg Led-plus blinkers with Yamaha saddlebags-img_9067-jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images Led-plus blinkers with Yamaha saddlebags-aaa33739-2f2a-48cb-811f-7ce091b1c8d1-jpg 

Bike
    Yamaha MT-09 2017 model
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mccoffee View Post
    Hello from Helsinki, Finland! I bought MT09 and wanted to have some bags. In local shop I saw last year's model equipped with Yamaha soft bags. They didn't fit straight, some modification was needed. Blinkers had to be fixed bit more narrow, they did it in store, I'm really happy with the result. Led-plus blinkers with Yamaha saddlebags-7f091200-7c4d-4f73-ab58-11a4a2d5585b-jpg Led-plus blinkers with Yamaha saddlebags-img_9067-jpg
    They are very nice bags really like them, did you install a rack to hold them?

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is the SW Motech pannier system, it's just been given the Yamaha Accessory name. Friend has one fitted to her MT-09 and it works very well. She has the LED Plus blinkers too but fitted to the Yamaha tail tidy and they just about go together when the blinkers are relocated closer to the bike.

BLAZE Satteltaschen-Set - Tutorials | SW-MOTECH - YouTube

Sw-Motech BLAZE saddle bag Set Yamaha MT-09 (13-16) | eBay

Bike
    MT-09 2017
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishMT-09 View Post
    They are very nice bags really like them, did you install a rack to hold them?

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
    As Lozzo mentioned, they use those neat panniers which are easy to install when needed and easy to take off also. No clumsy and heavy rack needed