Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Age

Bike
    Yamaha MT09 Tracer 2016
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Must admit i'm surprised how 'experienced' most people are on here.

I think Yamaha like to market all this 'dark side' business at the younger end but agree with Scaley, you have to be of a certain age to afford the luxury these days. I bet most if not all run a car too, so for most this biking lark is a lifestyle choice.

Bike
    2015 MT-09 Tracer 2008 KLR 650
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeral View Post
    I know the Tracer is aimed at the 50+ age group, just wondering am I the only one going against the grain. I brought the bike brand new for my 30th Birthday present to myself to replace my old and battered FZS600

I get that it is tailored for the older rider, but I have had a lot of fun in the 2 years I have owned it. It still surprises me how agile and quick the bike is yet happily covers distance in comfort for me and my wife on a tour - best of everything
    Damn! I didn't know that. I've got mine to help me stay feeling younger.
    So far it's working.
    I'll be seventy in December so it'll be interesting to see if it still works for me next year.