Thread: Tyres

Bike
    MT-09 Tracer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by motorcycleboy View Post
    PR4 are the best on 36/42 psi.. they appear some differrences in pressure as the weather gets colder or warmer. For summer riding 36/42 is recommended.. when in winter some lower pressure could help the "warming-up" when the tyres seems "frozen".
    36/42 also helps in long milleage and life of tyres.
    Thanks to everyone who responded above -- much appreciated. Based on your suggestions, I will try 36 in front and 40 in the rear. I'll send some feedback. Thanks again!

Bike
    2016 Tracer 900, 2012 WR250R
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My dealer said NOT to run in the 40psi region on the rear. 36psi with rider only is their recommendation, and the same was said to my mate who had a 180/55 PS4 fitted to his bike by the tyre business.

That seems to be the average opinion around my town fwiw.

Bike
    MT-09 Tracer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TRA View Post
    My dealer said NOT to run in the 40psi region on the rear. 36psi with rider only is their recommendation, and the same was said to my mate who had a 180/55 PS4 fitted to his bike by the tyre business.

That seems to be the average opinion around my town fwiw.
    Thanks for the advice. I'll go with 36psi for both front and rear.