Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Bike
    Tracer MT-09
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uploading photos

Hi can anyone give me info on uploading photos on the forum. I don't want to use Photobucket as they want me to pay for the privilage. I've got some photos stored on Google photos but am note sure how to the link to the message page. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Bike
    Tracer MT09 2017, FZ6 2007
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ib1-2 View Post
    Hi can anyone give me info on uploading photos on the forum. I don't want to use Photobucket as they want me to pay for the privilage. I've got some photos stored on Google photos but am note sure how to the link to the message page. Any suggestions would be helpful.
    Hi ib1-2 you can simply upload your photo using the insert image icon on the top row, and then selecting the correct image.
    See you next time....

Bike
    Tracer MT-09
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried that
    Uploading photos-20171002_120923-jpg

Bike
    Tracer MT-09
    Mentioned