Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Bike
    2015 MT-09 Tracer 2008 KLR 650
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppie View Post
    I think my ECU's on it's way back to me here in Shamrockshire after having it tweaked by Simon.
    Hope to have it before the weekend and see what differences there may be..........
    Sweet Jehovah!

I have to say that I made a BIG mistake posting off my ECU to S-TEC for its re-flash last week.
    I should've done it last year when I first bought the bike.
    It's transformed an already very good motorcycle.
    My big issue with the Tracer, even though it was punted as having the fuelling issues of the original MT-09 sorted, was that it was simply unpleasant for me to ride the rural roads around where I live due to its lumpy power delivery at lower rpm.
    I got my ECU back in the post this morning and I fitted it this afternoon in about 30 minutes.
    After just a couple of minutes riding I realised what a huge improvement there was riding the back lanes around my home.
    Out on the open road though, I got summat I hadn't asked for, or, expected.
    This 850 triple's a fekkin' flying machine now.
    I'm seriously impressed.
    Thanks to Simon of S-TEC and to Richie and his post that put me onto this really worthwhile 'upgrade'.

Bike
    tracer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppie View Post
    Sweet Jehovah!

I have to say that I made a BIG mistake posting off my ECU to S-TEC for its re-flash last week.
    I should've done it last year when I first bought the bike.
    It's transformed an already very good motorcycle.
    My big issue with the Tracer, even though it was punted as having the fuelling issues of the original MT-09 sorted, was that it was simply unpleasant for me to ride the rural roads around where I live due to its lumpy power delivery at lower rpm.
    I got my ECU back in the post this morning and I fitted it this afternoon in about 30 minutes.
    After just a couple of minutes riding I realised what a huge improvement there was riding the back lanes around my home.
    Out on the open road though, I got summat I hadn't asked for, or, expected.
    This 850 triple's a fekkin' flying machine now.
    I'm seriously impressed.
    Thanks to Simon of S-TEC and to Richie and his post that put me onto this really worthwhile 'upgrade'.

Nice one toppie

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Bike
    2016 R1, 2016 MT09, 2014 MT07, 2016 Tracer
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TRACER 2017 ECU FLASH NOW AVAILABLE

Another first for S-Tec Performance, we can now offer our comprehensive ecu flash for the 2017 Tracer. As with the flash for the 15-16 Tracer you will benefit from new fuel maps to suit your setup whether running the stock exhaust or aftermarket system, plus the following options:

Disable Injection Decel cut (smooth on/off throttle)
    Disable 5th & 6th gear restrictions (speed limiter}
    Disable Closed Loop (o2 sensor removed, IAP remapped)
    Disable AIS
    Reduce fan operating temps

There is also the Woolich Race Tools option available which would give you a Quickshifter and Autoblipper plus Launch Control. Please check out the Woolichracing.com website for more details.

Please contact us on [email protected] for info and prices.

We would like to thank Steve Robinson for kindly lending us his ecu and for his feedback after riding his Tracer with the new flash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bike
    2016 R1, 2016 MT09, 2014 MT07, 2016 Tracer
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pwing8812 View Post
    Nice one toppie

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the review toppie...
    Both Simon and I here at S-Tec really appreciate feedback, good or bad (we havenít had any bad yet lol The tracer ecu flash is here..!).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro