Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Bike
    Tracer MT-09
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Suspension adjustment

Finally got round to adjusting suspension. The front bounced around under braking so I had a look at adjusting front and rear. Best setup for me weighing 12st 11lbs, Front compression 6mm and rebound one click in from maximum, rear compression number 6 and rebound half a turn out. It stiffened everything up and front doesn't dive when braking and feels much more positive on the road.
    It was the excessive rebound on the front which made me look at the settings and change them. Getting the C spanner in was a pain but no scraped knuckles

Bike
    tracer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what yr is ur bike m8

Bike
    Tracer MT-09
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2016, so not with latest upgrade.

Bike
    Tracer MT-09
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For those that feel their suspension doesn't feel quite right and are not sure how to improve it. Can I suggest watching the video on the link How To Setup Motorcycle Suspension Sag Rebound Compression Damping FZ09 MT09 - YouTube I found it very useful when adjusting my own and takes away the myths surrounding this subject. Just remember to make notes as explained.
    Happy riding 🏍️