Hi

shark

Reaction score
Hi, i am from Portugal and have MT 09 2018 and i hope to learn think about it.

Otters Pocket

Reaction score
Its a bit quiet on the forum these days.
Yeah I got a bit of a shock joining a few months ago and for such a popular bike hardly anyone seems to comment. I think the likes of Facebook etc is seeing the demise of forums somewhat, a few I go on are much quieter the last year or so.

Anyway, hi there Shark :)

kev

Reaction score
Hi Shark, I've just put a pair of tyres on my 2017 bike, gone for the Battlax S21, this time, the only other thing was a starter solenoid done under warrenty, due to sticking starter switch? I've done 13,500 miles now (not the first tyres I've put on).
Just a point about Facebook, as I use my real full name, I don't put much on about my bikes, because there's no way to control who joins pages on there. Most of us have worked hard to buy our bikes but some think it's ok to take what they want.

Nev1050

Reaction score
Hello shark. Another Australian rider here. 2017 mt09. I live in the centre of oz so we don't have too many roads with corners. we make what you would probably call bends, into corners by the use of excessive speed. These are the things we must do if we need to get our riding fix!Welcome to the club mate.