K-tech shock

tuxracer

Reaction score
Hi guys, Just wondering if anyone on here has fitted a K-tech Razor lite shock and if so what do you think of the ride and handling?

RussR

Reaction score
Got the razor shock and the k-tec fork kit.
It's a must do.
barton, when you say K-Tech fork kit, do you mean re-valve i.e. SSK valve kit or complete cartridges?

RussR

Reaction score
barton,
Thanks, my forks are in at K-Tech next week but for the SSK re-valve, springs and oil, I've also got a second rebound damper to go in which 'should' make it about as good as it's ever going to be without spending close to a grand on a full cartridge kit.

ZX6RR shock in the back made a big difference to the point where I don't notice what the back end is doing anymore - and it only cost £140.

Now, disc pads - the front is a little 'wooden' in feel, what replacement pads are recommended?

barton

Reaction score
barton,
Thanks, my forks are in at K-Tech next week but for the SSK re-valve, springs and oil, I've also got a second rebound damper to go in which 'should' make it about as good as it's ever going to be without spending close to a grand on a full cartridge kit.

ZX6RR shock in the back made a big difference to the point where I don't notice what the back end is doing anymore - and it only cost £140.

Now, disc pads - the front is a little 'wooden' in feel, what replacement pads are recommended?
I stuck some HH rated pads out of my R1 in and big difference to stock GG.

MY CARTRIDGE KIT SUPPLY AND FIT WAS £799.00

Last edited: