Quiet here innit ?

Scaley

Reaction score
Out riding!

Sent from my A8 using Tapatalk

fizzy

Reaction score
Facebook apparently ....but it's not my cup of tea ...I don't like Braggbook! And will be keeping off it !

Locksmith

Reaction score
Ahh, dont do social media cause I'm not social lol

Waste of a good website if you ask me though :(

Scaley

Reaction score
I think there's a few of us around that keep the forums ticking over. Perhaps we'll have to keep the content up to increase traffic?

Sent from my A8 using Tapatalk

bacon

Reaction score
If anyone is experiencing issues like me, the quietness is likely down to the security captcha failing to let me do so! I emailed the admin and they got back to me today that it should be sorted, this post is the test :)

edit: Wahey

Littlebruv

Reaction score
I think nearly all the subjects concerning the MT09 as been answered and mainly resolved at this present time but no harm in asking any late repeated questions.
One which I have is anyone using the latest Michelin road pilot 5 and just how good are they as I am considering getting a set once my OE DP222 are worn out

Another question is just how much better is the Tracer 900GT and also anyone fitted a top box in which Yamaha say not to......

Last edited:

fizzy

Reaction score
I think nearly all the subjects concerning the MT09 as been answered and mainly resolved at this present time but no harm in asking any late repeated questions.
One which I have is anyone using the latest Michelin road pilot 5 and just how good are they as I am considering getting a set once my OE DP222 are worn out

Another question is just how much better is the Tracer 900GT and also anyone fitted a top box in which Yamaha say not to......
I have use a couple of sets of the pilot 4s and found them the best all round tyre for the 09, the reports on the pilot road 5 I have seen says there even better, I'll be fitting a set when I have run the oe rubber off mine

wakers

Reaction score
I've sold my MT but still check the forum out it was a great bike. Ref tyre info I've got the Michelin Road 5s on my new bike and they are excellent. I had Metzler Roadtec 01s on my MT09 and they were excellent too. Be hard to pick a winner between them...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

RTV

Reaction score
If anyone is experiencing issues like me, the quietness is likely down to the security captcha failing to let me do so! I emailed the admin and they got back to me today that it should be sorted, this post is the test :)

edit: Wahey
Yep, I took me a few months to actually be able to register. Finally got that fixed, posted a few times and had absolutely no response whatsoever, so yeah... not looking great.

A shame, not a lot of resources for MT09

kev

Reaction score
The trouble with Facebook is you use your real name (mostly) and it only takes a couple of minuets to find your address, so if you've put photos of your bikes on then it's all too easy for someone to join the group and take your pride and joy... so be careful

Last edited:

bobh

Reaction score
The trouble with Facebook is you use your real name (mostly) and it only takes a couple of minuets to find your address, so if you've put photos of your bikes on then it's all too easy for someone to join the group and take your pride and joy... so be careful
Yeah, always worries me when Facebook friends post 'Oh, look,here's me in Ibiza' (or wherever) 'and I'll be back home in (town name deleted) next Tuesday'. Are you seriously asking to be burgled?

bloggsy

Reaction score
i put the michelin 4s on at the last service i dont find any difference in handling but the wearability is far better than the bridgestones fitted as original equipment.

deedaadel

Reaction score
Maybe all the questions have been asked and answered already and people just use the search to get what they want? I mean there's only so many times someone can ask "which is the best screen" - " which shock should I buy" - and " who can sort my very uncomfortable seat near the top of Mount Everest". It does get a bit boring reading the same stuff all of the time!