Bike
    MT-09 & MT-07 and CB200
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LewFZ1 View Post
    List of Snaefell Mountain Course fatalities - Wikipedia

I wonder if this poor bugger would agree. THIS IS A VERY GRAFIC VIDEO DO NOT WATCH IT IS A FATALITY 2014

FATAL ACCIDENT Died in a CRASH at BALLAUGH on the TT ISLE OF MAN (full video 720p HD ORGINAL ) - YouTube
    Probably would.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LewFZ1 View Post
    List of Snaefell Mountain Course fatalities - Wikipedia

I wonder if this poor bugger would agree. THIS IS A VERY GRAFIC VIDEO DO NOT WATCH IT IS A FATALITY 2014

FATAL ACCIDENT Died in a CRASH at BALLAUGH on the TT ISLE OF MAN (full video 720p HD ORGINAL ) - YouTube
    I can't understand anyone wanting to put that on YouTube it's horrific can you imagine if a family member of that rider were to see it.

Bike
    MT-09 ABS
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donut View Post
    Probably would.
    I think he just may have said oh fuc-, doubt very much if he had known how his day was going to turn out he would have stayed in bed.
    We are all the same we think it will not happen to us.

To get off the TT topic now ,have you ever had a day on the bike were you lack confidence and ride like a complete tit?? Sadly the older I am getting I have days like that all to often now.
    I suspect it is because since I moved to France from Spain I am mostly riding on my own now. I had a good friend down in Spain who usually let me know when I was riding like a tit. He was ex London met traffic bike cop, he was silky smooth. He would sort me out in 30 minutes. Usually it was tuck in and follow me , trust me and when you feel comfortable if you think you can try and get past me. Boy did we have some fun. I have never been that fast on a bike but can move it okay if pushed .When I am getting out of my comfort zone I have sense enough to back off. Thing is the older I get the faster I was lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry but you re missing the point. Its a road race and its 37.3 mile laps. and a massive challenge all that entry do so knowing the risks as in the nw 200 the ulster gp etc etc to make it safer is down to the the government there. also we all have a favourite route we think we arw gods round and that one day it goes wrong should we ban that road

Bike
    MT-09 ABS
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The organisers of the NW 200 and UGP are the ones who lobby the NI assembly for funding to make the road racing scene in N Ireland safer.
    Do the organisers of the TT do the same? if not they should as the money spent on the IOM goes into the local economy.

Your comment about favourite roads is already taken care of, as in if they become an accident black spot the local authority will or can put traffic calming measures in place. Speed cameras, speed humps.
    Look at the Cat & Fiddle road , average speed cameras all over the place, and many other roads around the country+ the old bill being out and about.