2017 number plate hanger.

Corsasri

Reaction score
Another question related to the 2017 version. Would be good if the new 2017 had its own section on this forum.
But here is my question on Yamaha website it shows the bike with a number plate up by the rear light. But nothing listed about it or even a Part number. So dose anyone know if it's available from Yamaha.

Corsasri

Reaction score
Correct but looks like there is no part numbers or price. Maybe I should pop in to my bike store.

Kinjane

Reaction score
On the Yamaha UK site, the official 2017 accessory part is just a smaller version of what you already have, not something that fits under the rear light unit.

Maybe someone near you has a left over OEM numberplate holder support arm after fitting a tail tidy to their <2016 model you could borrow to see if that can be made to fit yours, then you'll know if you can fit an early after market tidy as well.

Tommy

Reaction score
This is the part
High License Plate Holder - BS2-F16E0-00-00 - Yamaha Motor Europe
I have one on back order, yamaha sent me the install PDF which shows all the parts needed included in this kit. It has an extra spacer and new axle block to compensate for the longer axle. It also includes all the indicator wire extensions and new connectors. Brackets for standard or aftermarket indicators. Option to mount under the rear light or further out over the back wheel. Nice piece of kit.

Last edited:

chump

Reaction score
just like the early bikes, but with 2 brackets on the sides.

panosbklks

Reaction score
This is the part
High License Plate Holder - BS2-F16E0-00-00 - Yamaha Motor Europe
I have one on back order, yamaha sent me the install PDF which shows all the parts needed included in this kit. It has an extra spacer and new axle block to compensate for the longer axle. It also includes all the indicator wire extensions and new connectors. Brackets for standard or aftermarket indicators. Option to mount under the rear light or further out over the back wheel. Nice piece of kit.
Could you please upload a link with the PDF instructions? :confused: