ABBA Superbike stand, inc MT-09 Adaptor

marcusfordus

Reaction score
Now I have a bike with a centre stand, this piece of bright red metal is getting in my way.

Stand is in very good condition, marked from dragging around the concrete garage floor. To lift the 09 it uses one of the supplied ends, and a custom machined piece I made.

Looking at their site this morning it seems they still dont have adaptors ready to buy.

Price £75 for the lot, this is collected, or I could drop off in person anywhere between Mansfield and Leicester where I work.

Pictures should be in gallery section or here http://mt09.motorcycle-talk.com/for...1316-workshop-stand.html?highlight=abba+stand

Last edited:

marcusfordus

Reaction score
Possible to drop off next week in Norwich, Newcastle upon Tyne and North Wales as I'm out and about with work.

marcusfordus

Reaction score
Can deliver for free to Sunderland, Glasgow/Edinburgh corridor on Wednesday/Thursday this week if required. Need to know by the morning though.

marcusfordus

Reaction score
Week commencing 17th November I'm in and around London, and it's still in the back of my works van.

marcusfordus

Reaction score
Nothing I'm on holiday :cool:

Official title is National Electrical Technician. You name it I'll wire it and make it work in some form or another.