Adjustable sidestand

mikethebike

Reaction score
Has anyone successfully fitted an adjustable sidestand. Latest purchase does not fit the lug on the frame. Recommendations please. m
My spinal arthritis makes it difficult to get on and off with the current lean angle.

Littlebruv

Reaction score
Hi Mike.
I have not really seen one until you have queried it. Where did you get the stand from, I see there are a few on eBay, perhaps contact the provider where you purchased it from for compatibilities

Scaley

Reaction score
Mike, not sure whether you want the bike more upright or more leaned. My suspension is slightly lowered so bike stands more upright. I've always mounted by stepping onto the peg whilst still on sidestand. Is that an option for you?

Big Julie

Reaction score
Another easy option is to install to accessory sidestand pad. It lift the bike to a more verticl postin and also you can park it on grass when everyone else is looking for bits of wood.

1593648095474.png

mikethebike

Reaction score
I know its some time ago that I asked the question. Food for thought if anyone else has the same problem. I needed the bike more upright. My pal is a wood turner and turned up a puck of wood (hardwood) to fit the sidestand and I drilled a hole in it and connected a coiled cable to fit on the handlebar. On the bike lift up, retreive the puck, the coils springs it up and away we go.