*****aftermarket ecu flash*****

Do we rename the two ECU threads for ease of reading?

• Total voters

cam147

Reaction score
Don't go chasing HP gains with these bikes. You can scrape a few HP here and there with some hardware mods and the associated tuning, but these reflashes are more about the 'rideability' of the bike and bringing it all together how it should have been out of the factory. A few HP can be 'released' but it's not what it's about really.

The jerkiness goes from the on/off nature of the throttle and the bike feels a bit more 'alive'. With throttle mapping the bike can be made to feel more powerful but it's really just the affect that a quick action throttle gives. Overall it's a great mod (I reflashed mine with a custom setup I can do myself), but it's a rabbit hole chasing HP and usually an expensive one for little gains.
Thanks for the reply and I realise there’s not much hp to be gained, just not keen on dyno if it’s not really much difference. Think I’ll send ecu 👍

Otters Pocket

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply and I realise there’s not much hp to be gained, just not keen on dyno if it’s not really much difference. Think I’ll send ecu 👍
The dyno is really so they can tune your bike to any mods you may have,

If you have a 100% stock bike then I'd say there's little in it, but if you have a modded airbox/K&N with race exhaust etc etc, then it's worth getting the dyno time just so you're 100% sure it's all at the optimum fueling.