*****aftermarket ecu flash*****

Do we rename the two ECU threads for ease of reading?

• Total voters

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hello, I am new to the forum. I was interested in looking for ECU reflashing service for my FZ. Was reading through this huge thread for some options. I have heard of power commanders but I don't want a "piggy back" system. Are there any programs or services that allow you to flash the ECU directly? Would be nice to just have the job done and not have to worry about making adjustments myself. Does any one have any suggestions? Would greatly appreciate any help :)
Yes we can help you there. Pm me for more details

Stuggesjoerd

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have recently purchased a MT-09 2015 model, and I am really interested in getting the ECU flashed.
Any chances that this is still happening for the 2015 model?

If so, please let me know as I am eager to try out a proper ECU on this machine of a bike.
Living in the Netherlands and as good as zero people do it here. Also rocking a akra titanium with baffle on it!

Last edited:

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The 2016 MT flash will be ready very shortly so please get in touch if you want it done. We have also just got the 2016 Tracer so will be working on that bad boy next.... more updates to follow

bigjoe8707

Reaction score
Hi there what does the Ecu flash do for the mt09 2016 model with abs/traction. And can I get it done as my bike completely standard. Will get an exhaust eventually though ?

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi there what does the Ecu flash do for the mt09 2016 model with abs/traction. And can I get it done as my bike completely standard. Will get an exhaust eventually though ?
We are working on the 2016 model flash as we speak. As soon as it's done it will be released

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ok so we have a limited number of flashtune quick shifters for the 2013-2015 MT09.
£230 each inc vat plus postage or free fitting if you come to the workshop. Please not that these quick shifters will only work if your ecu has already been flashed by us or you het it flashed at the same time of fitting. Get them while you can...

bigjoe8707

Reaction score
ecu flash

are the 2016 eco flashes ready yet and how much. fitting my akrapovic carbon system next week does the flash work well with the system;)

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
are the 2016 eco flashes ready yet and how much. fitting my akrapovic carbon system next week does the flash work well with the system;)
No. not ready yet. As soon as it is you will all be the first to know. Yes the Akra works well

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score

The Tracer is now completely finished and I've just finished road testing it with the new race tools auto blipper and quick shifter. It's completely different and as smooth as you like

Src

Reaction score
Hi
looks exciting .. What Are auto bipper.?
Søren..

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi
looks exciting .. What Are auto bipper.?
Søren..
Auto blipper gives you the ability to change down safely without the need for pulling the clutch in. It's the same as a quick shifter but for changing down the gears

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We've done it again...!

Another first for us and Europe, this time it was the 2016 MT-09 TC. We flashed it using the woolich racing software along with the full race tools package.
For the customer review please head over our MT-09 Facebook group.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/344250572418277/

trythat

Reaction score
We've done it again...!

Another first for us and Europe, this time it was the 2016 MT-09 TC. We flashed it using the woolich racing software along with the full race tools package.
For the customer review please head over our MT-09 Facebook group.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/344250572418277/

A pity, I don't use facebook, is there anywhere else I can look?