Air filter required?

Miles

Reaction score
Hi guys, new here!

I just bought an SC Project CR-T exhaust yesterday and i'm wondering whether or not I should get an after-market air filter as well.

Would you guys recommend one?
What are your experience with after-market cans with and without air filters?

Thanks in advance,

Miles.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the mad house. Yes DNA seems to be the muts nuts so far. Can't fault it but then again it's just an air filter lol

gazza

Reaction score
Hi guys, new here!

I just bought an SC Project CR-T exhaust yesterday and i'm wondering whether or not I should get an after-market air filter as well.

Would you guys recommend one?
What are your experience with after-market cans with and without air filters?

Thanks in advance,

Miles.
i have genuine akrapovic titanium exhaust and have just put in the kn filter, and i kid you not in A mode you can deffo notice the difference. oh buy the way there is no better exhaust, its sounds amazing with the db removed.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i have genuine akrapovic titanium exhaust and have just put in the kn filter, and i kid you not in A mode you can deffo notice the difference. oh buy the way there is no better exhaust, its sounds amazing with the db removed.
U shud hear my carbon Akrapovič... Sounds way better than the titanium Akrapovič I had last year

Miles

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice!

Tto be honest i'm not all that keen on Akra's on Yamaha's, they're very much the norm.

I had full titanium arrow system on my R6 before this, purely because every bugger went for the Akra's!

gazza

Reaction score
the titanium came out first then they bought a cheaper version for all the boys on minimum wage lol
ps ive heard both and i know the truth

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
the titanium came out first then they bought a cheaper version for all the boys on minimum wage lol
ps ive heard both and i know the truth
Lol. Well I had the titanium first and when every chav started buying them I got rid

bullet

Reaction score
Loool mine came with da titanium so beggars can't be choosers loool