Akrapovic Carbon

Keechy

Reaction score
Hi just picked up my new tracer (very nice) and was wondering if anybody out there has fitted the carbon Akrapovic exhaust? I took it off my MT09 and want to fit it to the Tracer, I know its possible but you have to remove the centre stand. With the Akrapovic you get a spacer to fill the gap on the right hand side after removing the stand bracket but they give you nothing for the left hand side. When the stand is removed you also have to have a spacer for the left hand side and I was wondering if anybody produces one or you have to manufacture it yourself. Hope that makes sense to somebody. Answers gratefully received. Many thanks

ToastedBlue

Reaction score
guessing this is what you need... 1RC-274A3-00

there's 1 either side, I just took them out to fit a centre stand to my MT, they're about £12 to £14 from dealer

Keechy

Reaction score
guessing this is what you need... 1RC-274A3-00

there's 1 either side, I just took them out to fit a centre stand to my MT, they're about £12 to £14 from dealer
Thats great, looks very much like the bit of kit I need. Should work although I'm doing the opposite to you by removing the centre stand from my tracer and needing to fill the space with that part.