Any mods recommended

Nohj498

Reaction score
Picked up my 16 MT 09 last week and love it, want to change exhaust and get ecu flashed, questions are, is there an ecu flash for 16 MT 09s and which exhaust to consider

Fulfilled-09

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Search the forum archives (top right of this page) - plenty of info on exhausts, suspension, and ECU flashes. In brief, Akrapovics work well with Yamaha, but there's also Yoshimura, Arrow, Tergimoni, Remus etc etc for exhausts, and as for the ECU flash, TT on here can sort you out at S-Tec Performance. Many folk have had the S-Tec flash and are delighted with the improvements.

RipGroove

Reaction score
IMO the bike really does need:

ECU Flash
Some form of suspension upgrade (anything is better than stock but the more you want to pay the better it will be)
Tail tidy

Quality option extra's IMO are:

Akrapovic exhaust (Ti or Carbon)
LED indicators
Fly screen

As far as ECU flash, PM TripleTrouble on here and he'll sort out a FlashTune ECU flash for your bike.

Sent from my iPhone 

Fulfilled-09

Reaction score
I'd say come join us :) (No Limits Track Days 3rd October), but the event is full now. Plenty of European track days available though.

Griff1971

Reaction score
Michelin Road Pilots all day long, go up to the Scottish Highlands regularly and given the change of weather up there!!
They're the best I've ever had.